- Google/Oracle trial. APIs are apparently copyright. Huh? So Harmony was infringing copyright all along?
- The Judge has made the call that HE will decide - I don’t think he has yet done so…?
- Google acquires Unisys Parents, including Java API patents
- Generation of Java language application programming interface for an object-oriented data store JDBC? EJB ‘reposistories’?, JCR content repositories?…
- Common gateway which allows JAVA applets to make program calls to OLTP applications executing on an enterprise server reference to co-pending applications
- Henri Gomez’s JDK build project now has JDK8 builds for Llambda and Jigsaw.
- Gerrit 2.3 is out - new draft reviews - nice.
- FEST-Reflect 1.3
- FEST-Assert 2.0m2
- Flyway DB Migrations 1.6.1
- Damn Handy URI Templates
- Sonar 3 is out, new developer cockpit - looks nice but EXPENSIVE - per developer stats
- Kotlin M1 - Maven repository
- Chas Emerick releases Friend - an auth lib for Clojure
- Clojure 1.4 released - not yet mentioned on the website it seems tho.
- New clojars’s application/site release
- Typesafe Stack 2.0.1 released
- Scala IDE for Eclipse M1 released
- Grails is now 2.0.3 after Windows related issued found.
- Compress Antlib 1.2 released
- Commons Compress 1.4
- Open Web Beans 1.1.4
- Tomcat 7.0.27
- IvyDE 2.2.0 beta 1
- Camel 2.9.2
- CXF 2.6.0
- HTTP Server 2.4.2
- Rave 0.10.1 (mashup engine)
- OFBiz 10.04.02
- Commons IO 2.3
- BVal 0.4 (implements Bean Validation 1.0 spec)
- Axion 1.2.13 - xml model something or other that was part of Axis 2
- Lucene and Solr 3.6 (does this mean a new version of Elastic Search soon?)
- MyFaces Core 2.1.7 / 1.2.12 / 1.1.10
- Accumulo 1.4.0 (key/value store big table based on hadoop, zookeeper and thrift)
- Empire DB 3.0 - alternative to JPA - http://empire-db.apache.org/empiredb/hibernate.htm